AMO or All Markets Online is our brand product offering which gives a completely different dimension in trading of financial instruments. The AMO offers direct access to over 620,000 electronically traded products including Stocks, Options, Bonds, Mutual Funds, ETFs and other securities from over 100 market destinations worldwide.
What do you get?
- Over 620,000 financial assets for trading
- Innovative technology
- Customizable workstation
- High end sophisticated tools
- Live News feed
- User-friendly functions
- Possibility to place Basket orders
AMO Products Offering
Purchasing Stocks indicates that you own a part of a listed company. Using AMO you have access to thousands of stocks, from the US, Europe and Asia. This gives you the ability to choose based on your opinion which companies have the most potential and allow you to make your investment in just a few seconds.
An option is a security that is related to an underlying asset (stock for example) It gives you the right, but not the obligation, to buy or sell that security at a certain price.
There are 2 option types:
- American Options: can be exercised at any time before their expiration
- European Options: can be exercised at the expiration date only
A future contract is a contractual agreement to buy or sell a specified commodity or financial instrument at a predetermined price, on a set date in the future.
Gain access to 35 market centres worldwide and trade future options, futures and commodities. AMO offers a wide range of asset categories, such as energy, currencies and stock indices with a variety of assets including most common commodities like Coffee and orange juice to copper and silver.
AMO Forex Currency Pairs
The foreign exchange (‘currencies, Forex or FX’) is a market where participants buy, sell, exchange and speculate on currencies.
- Direct access to interbank quotes.
- No hidden price spreading, no markup, no kickbacks. Just the combination of real time prices from 14 of the world’s largest FX dealing banks plus a transparent, low commission that avoids the conflict of interest of FX platforms which deal for their own account.
- Forex-Conversion &Forex-Leverage
- Ability to convert currencies and/or trade currencies with leverage. All IB accounts have Forex-Conversion, which let you convert one currency to another without using leverage. Forex-Leverage, which is available to qualified customers and requires additional trading permissions, lets you trade Forex on a leveraged basis.
- 21 Trading Currencies: USD, AUD, CAD, CHF, CNH, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HUF, ILS, JPY, MXN, NOK, NZD, RUB, SEK, SGD, ZAR and KRW (with special conversion functionality).
- FX Trader
- Real-time streaming quotes, up and down indicators, trading volumes, pending trades, executions, positions, and average price plus P&L.
Bonds means investors giving a loan to a company/country who wants to raise funds. The company pays to the investors interest as coupons and at maturity pays back the whole amount.
Through the AMO platforms we provides access to different types of bonds electronically, including US and European corporate bonds, US Municipal bonds, fixed income futures and fixed income options.
The AMO platforms offers thousands of bonds form over 20 Countries, creating a true multi-regional selection where investors can choose what they like.
- Multiple fixed income instruments.
- Client bond quotes for trading in AMO trading platform.
- Comparable bonds all in one place.
- US corporate bonds scanner.
- Smartest routing with multiple bond market centers.
- Submit corporate and municipal bond RFQs.
AMO offers two types of CFDs: Share CFDs and Index CFDs.
- Trading CFDs through AMO platforms offers the following benefits:
- Transparent, low commissions and financing rates.
- Trade CFDs alongside the underlying shares.
- Margin efficiency.
- Efficient CFD reference pricing.
- Index CFDs present an opportunity to gain broad market exposure more easily than with many other instruments.
- Flexible exposure to global markets.
- Low commissions & financing rates.
- Transparent quotes.
Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) occupy a unique position in the investment landscape as they embody the intersection between an index fund and a listed security.
Like Mutual Funds, ETFs are made up of a basket of securities.
Like Stocks, ETFs are traded on exchanges, with fluctuating value throughout the day. ETFs generally seek to track a benchmark index such as the S&P 500, with funds available for every major asset class.
AMO Mutual Funds
A mutual fund is a collection of stocks and/or bonds. You can think of a mutual fund as a company that brings together a group of people and invests their money in stocks, bonds, and other securities. Each investor owns shares, which represent a portion of the holdings of the fund.
It’s easy to see why mutual funds are a cornerstone of many portfolios. Comprised of individual securities such as stocks and fixed income securities, they offer a simple and efficient way to begin building a diversified portfolio.
General Advantages of Mutual Funds:
- Most mutual funds are no-load.
- Active, professional fund management.
- Electronic-only prospectus delivery.
- Automatic dividend reinvestment.
- Unlike other mark
Trading Spot Gold and Spot Silver on the AMO platforms gives you access to the London bullion market, which is the center for the international over-the-counter (OTC) market for gold and silver.
- Efficient pricing in accessible quantities.
- Trade Spot Gold and Spot Silver alongside gold futures.
- Leveraged exposure.
An Exchange for Physical (EFP) is a transaction in which you sell stock and buy it back for future delivery by buying a Single Stock Future (SSF), or you buy the stock and sell the SSF.
- Swap a long or short stock position for a Single Stock Future (SSF), combining the two legs into one EFP transaction.
- Increased leverage; SSFs have only a 20% margin requirement.
- Sell SSFs short on a downtick
Ready to trade? Will have you up and running within 72 hours!
AMO is not available for European based traders except Poland